New Live Chat Support Request
Our services


Our Liability Insurance protects you in case you are being held liable for damage that your vehicle has done to another person or their property. This could be from an accident with another vehicle on the road or even with a building or in a parking lot. Our liability insurance will cover their damage up to your specified amount. This insurance is required by the FMCSA for damages up to $750,000 if you are operating under your own authority.
Property Damage - If you are in an accident that resulted in the damage of property or if your vehicle has unintentionally damaged another person’s property, this will cover the expenses to repair or replaced the damaged property.
Read More
There are two major parts to Liability Insurance: Bodily Injury and Property Damage
When signing up for a policy with liability, you will need to select amounts that will be your limit of what your insurance will cover in the event of a claim. Extra trailers may be charged additional fees in order to be covered.
Read More
Bodily Injury - If you are in an accident that resulted in killing or injuring another person, this will cover the expenses related to the accident.
Anyone who drives a vehicle is required to have liability insurance. It not only protects you, but it will protect other drivers and the general public as well.
Read More


Cargo Insurance

Cargo insurance is coverage that will protect your cargo. This is liability insurance coverage that handles cargo that is in your possession whether or not your own it. It includes all cargo which you are carrying or storing that has been damaged, lost or stolen whether due to an accident, fire, or theft. It may also be referred to as motor truck cargo insurance.

Fast Quotes

Our team of experienced truck insurance specialists will provide pricing for every level of insurance, even for truckers looking for additional insurance to their already established plan.
Read More

Nationwide Coverage has insurance coverage for all of the US. We work with a wide range of agents to offer the most competitive pricing and a wide selection of services that will cover your truck in most any situation.

Value Added Service is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After hours availability and Personalized consulting services will offer the most efficient service needed.
Read More

Competitive rates on all types of truck insurance services

Fill out our online form and receive the best insurance rates available.

Options Available

Additional cargo insurance coverage is available if needed. Contact your agent to see what has to offer to make your coverage complete.
Read More

General Liability

Commercial General Liability (CGL) protects you, the trucker, from liability claims resulting in bodily injury or property damage. The coverage extends to your premises, operations, products, completed operations, as well as, advertising. CGL can be purchased separately, or in conjunction with your Primary Liability. Read More


Commercial truck insurance is defined as coverage for a small business or an owner-operator offering trucking services. Geared primarily toward larger companies, but essential for all, insurance can be a costly item for a firm that owns only one or two trucks. The many options available vary according to the type of trucks you have, the goods you carry, and the risks incurred and the number of years’ experience the driver has. The insurance package you choose for your business will likely include several different types of coverage, and you should understand how these work to identify the options you need. Read More
Types of coverage not directly related to the transportation of cargo include bobtail insurance, non-trucking liability coverage, occupational accident coverage and coverage for the drivers personal items in the truck. Bobtail insurance applies only after the truck’s load is delivered and the vehicle is traveling without cargo or a trailer, or if the owner has to use the truck for personal use. This is similar to non-trucking liability coverage, which applies when the vehicle is not transporting cargo, whether or not it is pulling a trailer. Occupational accident insurance covers the owner operator for accidental death or dismemberment that occur in the course of truck driving. Read More
The premiums on the insurance package you choose are usually payable monthly in advance. Payments can be combined with the truck payments if you buy the insurance through the dealer, but this might work out to be more expensive than buying directly from an insurance company. The premiums are payable for the duration of the policy’s life. You can cancel at any time and the cancellation will not affect your credit score, but you are liable for payment of all premiums due prior to the date on which cancellation takes effect. Premiums may be higher if you or your driver has a bad driving record. Read More


Occupational Accident

Accidents of particularly common types (crashing of automobiles, events causing fire, etc.) are investigated to identify how to avoid them in the future. This is sometimes called root cause analysis, but does not generally apply to accidents that cannot be deterministically predicted. A root cause of an uncommon and purely random accident may never be identified, and thus future similar accidents remain "accidental." Read More

Do I Need Trucking Insurance?

People starting out in the trucking business do not always need to buy their own insurance. If you are working for a company as an employee of that company, they should have the required insurance for the company to operate. If you own your own truck though, you definitely need insurance, especially if you are working as an independent contractor, but also if you are leasing to another company. At a minimum you will need as much as required by law in your state. For owner operators that are independently contracted, usually this includes Commercial Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Motor Truck Liability and General Liability to cover you in case of an accident while driving or otherwise. If you lease to another company, you may have more questions about what is necessary and what is required by law. Read More

Many times all that is needed will be Physical Damage and non-trucking liability, but this may not be enough for you personally since the company you are leasing to may not have additional coverage. Unfortunately, many smaller companies will not purchase the additional coverage to accommodate the truckers that are not their employees simply for financial reasons. On the other hand, many independent contractor truckers will purchase additional insurance to be sure they are covered for the unexpected. For example getting Occupational Accident Coverage to cover you in case of accidental death and dismemberment, accidental medical and accidental disability, etc can save you from further problems should there be an accident on the job. While this may not be required by law, it can be financially helpful. Insurance is there to protect you in case of a problem. Having enough cannot only save you financially, but it can give you peace of mind knowing that you are properly covered. Read More


Physical Damage is insurance that covers you in the event that your vehicle or equipment is stolen, is in a collision, or is otherwise damaged. It will provide coverage if your vehicle is damaged in an accident, fire, is stolen or in collision with another object.

Comprehensive - This is insurance will protect you in the event that your truck has damages that were not caused by a collision. This may include fire, natural disaster or damages caused by towing or derailment. This coverage does not cover you if your damages are caused by mishandling of your vehicle and will not cover general wear and tear.
Read More
There are two main types of coverage for Physical Damage insurance: Collision and Comprehensive

When you get comprehensive insurance, you will chose a deductible amount that will be the maximum you will pay before your coverage starts and up to a specified amount. We have a wide range of policies to suit your needs including low deductible policies so that out of pocket expenses can be kept to a minimum should you have an accident. You will choose your deductible when signing up for your policy. Just be sure to choose an amount that you can afford so you are not further burdened if you should have damages to your truck.
Read More
Collision - This insurance will cover you if your truck is in an accident with another vehicle or has collided with another object.
Even though the law may not necessitate comprehensive coverage, your lender may require it as part of your loan. If you own your truck out right then this coverage may be optional.
Read More

Property Liability

Property insurance is a policy that provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents, in the event of damage or theft. It can also be endorsed to cover loss of income and loss of rents that occur as a result of damage to your premises. Read More